Sunday 23 June 2013

The Nouveau Princess – Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2013




The Nouveau Princess – Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2013


One part princess. One part bohemian goddess. One part brazen fashionista. Diane von Furstenberg’s Spring 2013 collection is a myriad of vibrancy for the modern woman. Free-flowing silhouettes, chunky metal embellishment, bold hues and sky-high platforms create an aesthetic that is as wearable as it is innovative – making this collection ideal for those exotic trips to Bali and beyond. I thank Diane for her ability to make me want to stay spring-ready, show off my feminine form and swaddle myself in divine color.
Pics via Vogue.com
 
 
http://vitapazzesca.com/?p=7435
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi LILI~ This is Amy from Daughter of the Sun...
    Can you remove the River SPirit post from 2011 that you reblogged from my blog please. There is no credit to my site. These images were taken from my blog and placed directly here with no explantaion or link of where they came from. My friends have also asked that thier names be removed. Thank you! amy
    daughterofthesunaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete