Sunday 10 June 2012

∿∿◌ ⌯Earth Magic⌯ ◌∿∿


Monday, March 12, 2012

∿∿◌ ⌯Earth Magic⌯ ◌∿∿









 One of my favorite things is making earth mandalas.  I had recently promised myself that I would try and make one a week when i soon return to California to visit my family.   I have a collection of images from previous offerings that i was about to share until I saw these.  They took my breath away.  I feel I am writing this from an altered state as I have been starting into these all morning!  Truly inspiring in every way.  Imagine if we all made these daily, even weekly.  This is my prayer, that you are inspired to create a beautiful offering of your own.

These Mandalas are the work of Kathy Klein.   For more heart intoxicating beauty, please visit her website: ~DANMALA~




http://daughterofthesun77.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/earth-magic.html







No comments:

Post a Comment