Thursday 11 August 2011

Favorite

bohemian decor inspiration

Gorgeous rich colors, contrasting textures, hand painted goods, ethnic prints, draping fabrics, flowers, art -- decor with reckless abandon. The bohemian style radiating through these homes is so stunning and inspiring that it makes me want to run out right now and hit up all the local antique stores, hand paint my furniture, plaster my walls with homemade art and photographs, and throw away any conventional, homogenized Ikea items in my home. While my house is already furnished with many vintage and ethnic inspired pillows, drapes, glass dishes and rugs, what's lacking is wall decor. I think it's time for me to pull out my paints and get working on some art!

0 comments  

 http://www.bohodiva.com/2010/09/bohemian-decor-inspiration.html


No comments:

Post a Comment